Wednesday, January 19, 2011

King Webb Challenge Match at Seguin MMA

Here is a cool vid that I had in my favorites for a while now.  Here is the description from the vid, which you should read so you know the whole story.  If you don't want to watch the whole thing just skip to 2:10.

So this guy drops in and watches my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class and he tells me that the art does not work and that his TKD, Boxing, Akido, shootfighting blend can defeat Jiu-Jitsu/MMA in a REAL Streetfight. It irritated me to say the least but I blew him off and he left the school. He then proceeded to call my wife and challenging me to a match numerous times for about 6 weeks. I declined, but then he started telling people in town I was afraid of him and even went and challenged my 54 year old Thai Boxing instructor. The next time he called I accepted his challenge and this is a video of the 2 matches.

The first match I get him with a triangle choke. The second match you have to watch to see. Please note that my left foot is broken and that is why I did not throw any kicks with it. Enjoy.




4 comments:

  1. I remember this vid...love it when people who think they're all that get shown up. Love the head kick at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to see people get their egos smashed. great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet fuckin takedown brah

    http//brotosterone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete